As an online-course instructor, you will have the unique opportunity to create and deliver your own individual course using a specified curriculum. You will be responsible for designing the course content, creating instructional materials, and providing instruction in a live online environment. In addition, you will be expected to assess student progress throughout the duration of their program and provide feedback as necessary.
The ideal instructor has a strong technical background and in-depth knowledge of the cybersecurity field. They have experience in implementing and troubleshooting security solutions and are able to effectively teach complex technical concepts. They possess excellent communication and presentation skills, are able to build positive relationships with students, and create engaging and effective lessons.
Compensation is based on the number of students enrolled in each course and/or grants received.
The perfect candidate will possess most of these qualities:
- Technical expertise: In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity technologies and hands-on experience implementing and troubleshooting security solutions.
- Credentials: Possession of the CISSP credential is preferred, however, comparable credentials may be accepted based on experience.
- Teaching ability: Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively teach complex technical concepts.
- Adaptability: Ability to adjust teaching style and methods to meet the needs of each student.
- Proficiency in technology: Familiarity with technology and the ability to use it effectively to enhance lessons and assessments.
- Positive attitude: Ability to build positive relationships with students and create a welcoming and inclusive learning environment.
- Passion for teaching: A genuine passion for teaching and a desire to help students succeed.
- Professionalism: A commitment to maintaining high standards of professional conduct and reliability.